Halloween Decor

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


Halloween is definitely my favorite time of year. I love to dress up and yes, I make everyone in this household dress up as well. I try not to buy too much Halloween decor, but sometimes I cant pass up a good bargain, especially if it suits my style. I finished up some decorating  and wanted to share some picture's with you.






 





My glam pumpkins are probably my favorite diy project I recently did. I bought some studs with prongs from Hobby Lobby, glitter, and Elmer's glue. I spray painted the pumpkins white and stuck the studs in the one of the pumpkins. I made circles with the glue on the other and sprinkled the gold glitter right over it. Easy peasy!

I picked up the skulls at the dollar store and spray painted them gold. I also have some skulls that  hang outside the front door that light up. I love them! I got those at Target. I put lights on the tree outside as well, it gives it a lovely glow at night. Spider webs come in handy, I think it adds a lot to the whole look.  I hope these images inspire your Halloween motif.


Thanks dolls!!!




 










Post a Comment