Master Bedroom Madness

Friday, October 18, 2013


Friday is upon us once again. I know this weekend I want to try to conquer some project's, or a single project! I've been working on my bedroom recently and I'm loving the way it's coming together.
I got rid of the headboard, it was annoying me. I really wanted to do a diy kind of thing, but having 3 kids and a husband kind of gets in the way. Not enough time in the day.

I have this huge mirror that hangs over my dresser, I decided to hang it over my bed and I'm loving the outcome.  I just ordered this rug from RUGSUSA, they are having a great sale right now!





I want to change out the lamps and add new curtains. Also, I would like to paint the dresser this weekend. I plan to make a gallery wall over the dresser since the mirror has been moved. I will be posting a picture of the dresser and more of the room. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!







Post a Comment