Coffee Talk

Thursday, November 7, 2013


Because I'm a full time stay at home Mom, I have a lot of time to rearrange my décor and furniture around. I would have to say I love styling the coffee tables in my home. I wish the styling in our family room was as nice as the front living area. It's not really styled because we have it set up as Jax's play area (for now). So here are my favorite items and some lovely pictures via Pinterest that I would like to share with you all.




My go to style is always flower's, books, candles and a tray. I love fresh flowers on the coffee table. I feel it adds so much to the table and décor. If I can't get around to picking up some flowers, I have my go to fake roses (but I don't like them as much as the real ones) DUH! Oh and of course a skull to me can always be oh so chic!



This style I really love! If I didn't have a son that is a hardcore sugar addict I would love to have some gumballs as part of my coffee table décor. Sigh, we can all dream right? Anyway, simple styling, books, and some lovely gold accents can be simply glamorous.

 
 
I really love this tufted ottoman. I'm totally going for this look in my family room since it's a little smaller than our front living area. Still very chic styling with the books, flowers and small decorative bowl.




And last is my coffee table. I scored this bad boy from Craig'slist. It was a turquoise bright color when I bought it. But all I could in vision was a metallic gold. It doesn't always look like this. I am, however, always switching things around. Change can be good.


Well I hope this post will inspire you all and get your style on!!



Peace Out!!




Post a Comment