currently craving

Wednesday, November 20, 2013



The Holidays are fast approaching and today I'm sharing a wish list that I'm currently craving. Maybe a few of these lovelies will end up under the Christmas tree. First up this gorgeous gold dress from Lulu's.


 
 
This dress is beautiful! At $49 bucks this is right up my alley. Too bad it's out of stock at the moment. Lulu's does however restock their inventory and you're able to get notification through your email when it's back in stock. So Lulu's, I'm waiting.....
 
 
 
 
Have you heard!? Urban Decay's Naked 3 is coming out. I loved the first two, but these colors are fabulous! I seriously cant wait for the debut, I know I'm not alone. I may have to fight off the crowd for this one.
 
 
 
 
Now on to my décor part of the list. I am super obsessed with this wallpaper! I want to at least wallpaper one of my walls in my house. The Hub's isn't big on the whole wallpaper thing, but I have a perfect spot for this in my front living area. If you follow me on Instagram my room recently got painted a beautiful white! Yay me! So FURBISH STUDIO, you will be hearing from me.
 
Up next also from FURBISH STUDIO, this amazing faux snake tray. I wasn't sure how I felt about this at the time, but it has grown on me and I'm really lusting over this chic number.
 A tray is always a great investment, you can always move it around and use it in different places and style it however you feel.
 

 
 
And last is this amazing and glamorous piece from the talented Stephanie Vovas. If your not familiar with her work, look her up. I could fill my house with her art. I love this one in particular because there is something about green and leopard that's just so good.
 
Well there you have it. Do any of you have any cravings out there? Tell me, I'd love to hear about it! 
 
 
 
XoXo Dolls!!


 

Post a Comment