kitchen nook

Monday, November 25, 2013


OK, so I have like a million projects I hope to one day conquer. Lately, I find myself gazing at my kitchen nook and how I would like to wipe the slate clean and make it family friendly with also a glamorous appeal to it. I bought a table from... surprise, surprise.... Craigslist. It's perfect for the nook.  Right now I have this table that my Mom gave me a year ago, I hate it! It's too big and it's just not my style. I've been thinking about it for a while and of course, while looking at Pinterest, I got some ideas. The Hub's agreed to build a bench since we have the room and a big window around the area. Right now I have blinds and some curtains that are white and long. The kitchen is painted gray.  However, I'm thinking that I would like to paint this space white, add a roman shade, and of course I cant wait to decorate with pillows! So here's a few images I pulled for some inspiration.


Can I just say those chairs are amazing! Love the gallery wall going on there as well. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but this all pulls together nicely.
 
 
Loving the mix of styles here. The fabric is awesome!! Right now I have a fan over the nook. I'm so changing it out, not sure what I want going on but I'm sure I'll come across something.
 
 
Hello bright white and beautiful pillows. I already have some ideas for my  pillow fabric, I cant wait to pull it all together. This all is lovely.
 


As for the roman shade, I'm really loving this style. The way I'm envisioning it all coming together, I think this will be the way to go. So hopefully after the Holidays are all said and done, I can start working on this space. I'll definitely be posting pictures of this project along the way.


XoXo

Amber
 

 
 

 
 
 

Post a Comment