HIYA

Tuesday, May 20, 2014



Well Hello! So sorry, I've been the worst blogger in the world. It's really been hard to sit down and do my thang. I recently was able to do an easy DIY that I wanted to share with you all. I went to The Home Depot this weekend and I came across some inexpensive planting pots. The color and size gave me a great chic idea that would look fabulous outside my front entrance.








When I got home I already had some gold acrylic paint on hand. I wiped the pot down, mixed a little water with the paint, and used my brush to splatter the paint all over. It was really easy and I loved the outcome!
Once it dried I planted these beautiful Bougainvillea's that I also picked up from The Home Depot. I think they look amazing!

Well I hope you all enjoyed my quick post. I have a lot of projects lined up and I can't wait to share them with you all. Have a great week!!





XoXo

Amber 






























Post a Comment