Fashion Friday Favorites

Friday, July 11, 2014



It's Friday let the cocktail hour begin! Just kidding, kind of. Speaking of cocktails, did any of you catch Housewives of Orange County on Monday? I about died when Heather's youngest says "cocktail time". Of course Heather reprimanded her. Too funny! 

So today I'm sharing some really cute fashion pieces that I love and totally want. I think I would like to start a Fashion Friday weekly post. I usually come across really cute pieces, besides decor believe it or not. 
  




The gold purse is from h&m. It's a perfect shoulder bag, I love the texture and the color of course. 
The rest are from Forever 21. I absolutely love the color and style of the green teal looking dress. Perfect with the hot summer temperatures on the rise. 

The black top is gorgeous! It's perfectly paired with the shorts. I actually love this whole look. The hair & jewels just make this outfit! The cheetah slip on's are so cute and slip on's are totally trendy right now. Well I hope this short list will inspire you all to treat yourself. 

Happy Friday! 

Xx
Amber 





                                                     

Post a Comment