It's Coming Along

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I recently came across some really amazing pieces from Hobby Lobby. If you all haven't been there lately I suggest you walk away from reading anymore of this post right now and go! If your a sucker for gold like me, it will definitely feel like you have died and gone to heaven.

I'm really impressed with Hobby Lobby lately. I feel they are really branching out with more of a modern feel. I myself have been taking my time with certain decor for my room. In the past I would just buy items and I would get tired of it really fast. A waste of money because I would just give it away instead of selling it at a garage sale, Craigslist, etc. 

I didn't think twice about these pictures. They were exactly what I was looking for. I knew how amazing they would look over the white lacquer dresser, on my gorgeous dark walls. I love this dresser, I actually found it in a storage shed at a property my Grandfather owned at one time. 








I ordered this Hotel Collection Duvet from Overstock about a month ago. I'm still playing with the styling but I'm absolutely in love with it! I've been wanting it for a while now, it was out of stock for what seemed like forever. I ended up purchasing the king size. We have a queen size bed but have been discussing moving up to a king. So obviously it looks a little funny and I definitely need bigger pillows for my shams. I'm still searching for some lamps but again taking the time on what I really would like. Once I have everything together I would love to share a full room tour, hopefully soon!


Xx
Amber 





Post a Comment