All Hallows Eve

Monday, September 15, 2014


Fall is in the air, my favorite time of year! Which means my favorite holiday is on the horizon. Dressing  up, candy, decorating (my favorite part. Duh!!) and watching my favorite movies. Hocus Pocus & The Addams Family. I thought I would share some Halloween decor that I love. If you're familiar with Waiting on Martha, she has an amazing blog and her online store is fabulous! This Halloween post was from last year and I truly adore it all! Here are a few images that I love. You can see more here


 






I love chic Halloween decor. I've been thinking about how I would like to style my mantle and other places in my home this year. I know it's a little early to think about Halloween but everywhere you go the stores are stocking up on the cutest stuff. Homegoods has some fabulous pumpkins and candleholders. I may have to visit this week before they're gone. 

Xx 
Amber 

Post a Comment