Design Crush

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Because I'm a full-time domestic engineer, the wheels in my head are always turning. If you follow me on Instagram, it's full of pictures of my home and the love I have for decor. I'm always looking for inspiration. I'm usually gazing at my boards on Pinterest. Recently I have to say I'm crushing on Sally Wheat Interiors. Her style is amazing! If I had a zillion dollars I would love for her to work her magic in my home. 

Here's some images of her work that I love. You can also see more here







Amazing, right? I love her use of vibrant color and eclectic style. I really wasn't a huge fan of vintage, but it's really grown on me. Her mix of modern accessories and vintage pieces are stunning! I should probably make a Pinterest board labeled Sally Wheat Interiors, I can't get over her work. She definitely inspires me. 

Xx 
Amber 











Post a Comment