Saturday Night Browsing

Saturday, September 27, 2014


                                               1  /  2  /  3 / 4 /  5 /  6

With fall officially upon us I can't hardly wait to start wearing sweaters, light jackets, sweater dresses and scarves. I was doing some late night browsing and was looking at one of my favorite sites online. Necessary Clothing is a fun and inexpensive site. It's at the top of my list with H&M and Forever 21. 

I put together a little mood board of some pieces that I love and would be great for the changing season. Black is always my go to color. You can pretty much wear it with anything. I love big statement necklaces with a plain tee shirt and jeans. (My go to outfit during the week.) This one is fabulous! My favorite combo, black and gold. I love sequins! When I saw this sweatshirt I knew I had to have this. 

The shirt with the plunging neckline is sexy and can be dressed up or dressed down with some trendy joggers. The sweater dress for fall is perfect for a date night with the hubby. Adding the green clutch is a perfect pop of color. I want a good hat for the fall and winter. Loving the black but it does come in other colors if you prefer. 

Happy Shopping!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment