Dressing The Table

Monday, November 10, 2014

Believe it or not Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Our holiday usual consists of going to my Mothers' side of the family and then off to my Dads' side. That's a lot of turkey! I would love to someday host Thanksgiving for my family. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that challenge yet (big family). Honestly, I just want an excuse to decorate the hell out of my table in the dinning room.

I began to imagine how I would go about decorating. So here's a few images I thought were fun and have a bit of different feel & mix. 

                           Source

                            Source

                            Source

                           Source

Of course black & gold can do no wrong.  This would most definitely make an a appearance at my table. I truly adore the set up in the second image! The succulent is the perfect touch. If your a huge fan of gold then this decor is perfect! If your into the rustic look, this sweet set up is amazing! 



Here's a mood board of some items that I could see on my dining table. Candle holders are from Crate & Barrel and I love the shape and perfect shade of gold. Gold rimmed glassware from west elm. 

Are you planning on hosting Thanksgiving? What kind of decor will you go with? It's not too late to start your holiday decor. There's lots of inspiration out there!

Xx 
Amber 








Post a Comment