Gift Guide (Hostess)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Hey y'all! Today I'm sharing a gift guide for the hostess with the mostest! I've done a lot of browsing lately but I have yet to actually get any shopping done. Thanksgiving is upon us this week so before you know it Christmas will be too! So here's a few picks that I love and wouldn't mind a few for myself. Hint hint... Honey are you reading this???

       

                 Hostess Gift Guide



Ok, for all you Moscow Mule lovers out there, how cool is this mug?! I love it, and it makes pretty eye candy for your home bar. I'm sure you've seen these west elm towels on a few gift guides. I feel you can never have enough tassel towels. It's the gift that keeps on giving. I'm a huge fan when it comes to books, especially a good looking book that works as decor. I've had my eye on this plant recipe book. I naturally don't have the green thumb and I know I'm not alone out there.

Ok, who wouldn't want a brass tipped serving set? Perfect for that someone who's super obsessed (me) with brass. You're welcome. We eat a lot of salsa in this household. I'm not sure if I like the packaging or the salsa bowl better. Either way it's cute and a great little dish. And last my favorite of the round up....Do you know a bad ass bitch in your life? Well if you do then you need to give her Ms. Betty's Bad Ass Bitch soy candle. I love this! Seriously the greatest candle company ever. She has a variety to choose from and they're all hillarous! Check out her etsy shop.

Well my little love muffins, I'll be back this week for another gift guide for the gals.
Have a great week!

Xx
Amber 





Post a Comment