ORC // Decor Details

Monday, November 17, 2014

First off, I would like to say thank you to all that took the time to leave a comment on my One Room Challenge reveal! This was my first year taking part in the linking event. It was exciting watching my vision come to life. I am, however, a little disappointed in the after pictures. I wish they would have been a little better, but it's my first time so better luck next time (if my husband doesn't leave me). A huge thanks also to Linda at Calling it Home, for hosting such a fun event! It's really amazing to see all the other fabulous people out there showcase their amazing designing skills.

Today I'm sharing sources for items I used in my challenge. I've got a lot of buzz about the lavender & leopard pillows. The lavender are from H&M and the leopard are from the lovely Betsy Little, of Little Design Co. The furry gray is from Target. The faux marble adhesive on my table is from amazon. I got this amazing idea from Shannon from Burlap and Lace . She used it on a table from her last ORC. I couldn't wait to use it on my table. It came out quite nicely. 



I found these amazing inspired Fornasetti plates from a shop on Etsy called The Mad Platters. There truly affordable & chic. I love her designs on these plates. They were the perfect fit!  


The prada print was also from Etsy.


I found these amazing mirrors from Marshall's. I spray painted them gold. The faux fur on the chairs 
are from Homegoods. The fabric I used to make the roman shades are from Fabric.com. I followed this tutorial on how to make them here. The spiked pot on the table is from Jayson Home. The pendant I found at a garage sale for a sweet $2! 




The hardware I bought from Build.com, perfect fit and shade of rose gold. The bench was also a 
garage sale find. I painted the legs and used fabric from Fabric.com


The painting I did myself. The wallpaper, which didn't stand out too well in the pictures, is from
Home Depot. If you follow me on Instagram you can see it a lot better. It's fabulous and I couldn't be 
happier with it! 

I think that covers it all. Thanks again for following along, I feel I can get back to normal life. I'm trying to decide if I should to start to decorate for Christmas??

Have a great week! 
Amber 



Wallpaper // Home Depot
Lavender Pillows // H&m
Lepoard Pillows //  Little Design Co
Grey Fur Pillow // Old From Target
Fabric for Roman Shades // Fabric.Com
Fabric on Bench //  Fabric.Com
Faux Marble Adhesive Paper //  Amazon
Hardware //  Build.com
Mirrors // Marshall's 
Light // Garage Sale 
Fornasetti Inspired Plates //  The Mad Platters
Black Tabouret Chairs //  Overstock
Prada Print //  Etsy
White Spiked Pot //  Jayson Home














2 comments

  1. Oh I love your nook, so fun. What a great place to just sit, relax, enjoy a great meal and visit.

    ReplyDelete