Happy Holidays!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014



I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. We left for a vacation on Friday and since we've been back I've been sick in bed. Today I'm finally feeling better after a trip to the urgent care and with the help of tamiflu,  I'm ready for Christmas Eve with the family today. 

I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year! I will be signing off for the rest of this week, as well as next week. You can follow me on Instagram where I'll share photos throughout the week and next. 

I shared an image below of my favorite holiday look! I hope my holiday looks like this. It may consist of the bun and drink. I may or may not be wearing my pajamas. 





Thank you to all who follow along on this blog. I can't wait for what the new year and what it may bring! See you in the New Year!! 

Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment