Mini Christmas Tour

Friday, December 12, 2014

Welcome to my mini Christmas tour! I can't believe it's taking me so long to get this all together. I started off really excited about decorating but recently my mood has changed since my sweet Grandfather was admitted into the hospital. Hopefully he'll be ok. I wanted to share our decor and if you follow me on Instagram I shared a photo of my DIY trees that were inspired by my idol, Kelly Wearstler. 





I bought the cones from Joanne's, painted them and added some thin ribbon. I got the inspiration from  Ms. Wearstler's wrapping paper. I'm really enjoying the way they came out. Fun & easy! 




I found this gold garland from Hobby Lobby, it's almost gold leaf like. I thought it would look really nice with the black door and also could be fun and different. The front room is where the bigger tree sits. This tree has more glitz. That's why I kept the tree in the family room a little more simple. Also because I have a toddler that likes to throw footballs and whatever else he can find to launch at the tree. It wasn't looking good. 



Well that about sums it up. I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones. 

Xx
Amber 









Post a Comment