Fashion Friday

Friday, January 9, 2015


TGIF! I don't know about you all, but this has been a tough week for us here in the Chambers household. I'm hoping next week will be a little easier on all of us(fingers crossed). Anyway, I've been browsing online lately(okay a lot), and I found a few staples that I need want. 

I love fur. As long as it's faux, and looks faux real! I'm really loving this one. I'm just worried my youngest might rub boogers on it as I'm wearing it. This would be my jacket to wear shopping on my own, or a date night with the hubs. I love the look of black skinny jeans or faux leather leggings with a fabulous pair of New Balance kicks. 

I decided this year I would like to wear more nude colors on my 
nails. I've always worn dark colors, which I'm sure I'll still wear, but I'm thinking this Burberry color is fabulous!  The clutch, I need, want! Now that I'm looking at this I would just throw on a black tee shirt or sweater and rock this whole outfit. 

I hope you all have an amazing and relaxing weekend! 

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment