The Dining Room

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Hey guys! Today I'm sharing an update on the dining room. If you follow me on Instagram you know the walls were a darker shade. Well, about a month ago the hub's and I painted it a nice bright white. I can't express how much I'm really enjoying it! I think I've been living in color way too long. There was a time in my life where I absolutely hated white walls. Now, I love how bright and clean it feels.

Here's a quick before:



And now:







There is however some work that still needs to be done. The ceiling needs to be painted, I would like to add a medallion to the lighting. I like the white curtains but, I'm thinking of adding a bamboo roman shade. The white chairs are temporary.  I'm not sure if I'm going to add four more ghost chairs or a bench into the mix. Once I figure this out I will post another update and hopefully it will all be done. 

Xx
Amber  






Post a Comment