One Room Challenge / Week 4

Thursday, April 23, 2015


Hey there! It's week four of the One Room Challenge and I can't believe its almost over. Need to catch up? You can go back to Week One // Week Two // Week Three. This weekend is major crunch time. Not only for myself, but for all of my fellow linking participants. I feel the pressure coming on to get this done and photographed next weekend.

 So this is what's going down in the Chambers household this weekend. The light has not been installed yet. I finally found baskets yesterday that would work under my shoe shelf. Three stores later we have a couple of winners. I decided to use some baskets that I already own for the top shelf above my husbands side of the closet. I kind of forgot I had these. Sometimes it's nice to go shopping in your own home. You never know what you may come across.




The moulding will make its grand appearance on Saturday and hopefully by Sunday I can put the finishing touches. I'm feeling like there's a lot to do, but I'm going to work really hard to get it all done.

These last couple of posts kind of sucks. It's really hard not to share too many images.
But don't worry, the big reveal will be here soon enough. A big thank you to Linda, from Calling it Home . This is such an exciting event!

Make sure to check out all the other linking participants  and the lovely designers on Wednesday .

Xx
Amber

3 comments