Patio Glam

Monday, April 27, 2015


It's Monday and I'm ready to tackle a major project and move on to the other's. I'm sorry that I've been MIA. I'm working on the One Room Challenge  and I'm also working on the interior design for a local tea room. It's been a little tough to balance everything. I can't wait to share the before and afters of this project. If you follow me on Instagram, I've shared a few sneak peeks. Your welcome.


Today I'm sharing some major patio inspiration. The weather here (despite the damn wind and recent rain) has been really beautiful and has me dreaming up a fabulous styled patio. I've been dreaming of one since last summer. I've been pinning away on Pinterest and I wanted to share some gorgeous pictures.














Next weekend I plan to start glamming up the patio. I have a DIY in the works and I'll share some before pictures and the (I'm hoping) fabulous afters.


Happy Monday!



Xx

Amber



Post a Comment