Twin Beds

Tuesday, April 7, 2015


A few weeks ago, my youngest son discovered he could climb out of his crib like most toddlers do. As I was watching him on the monitor trying to lift those chunky legs over the rail, I knew it was time to look for a new bed (insert happy face here). I know there are options like toddler beds, but I would prefer to transition him into a twin sized bed the same way I did for my other two children.


My first option was the Jenny Lind bed. The price is a little out of my range on the The Land of Nod website. I've seen these beds for sale on Craigslist, and every time I try to buy this bed it has already been sold. I did a little searching on web and came across some options I really liked. Can you guess which one I picked?








Twin Beds


Of course it's option one! I found this bed on the Walmart website. It was on roll back price for $159. It's originally $249, which is still a great price. It was fairly easy to put together. I love it so much! The bed is a fabulous piece of furniture and very well made.  My oldest son was in the market for a new bed as well, so I ordered him one too. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen a couple peeks of his room. I'll share the before pictures as soon as I get the pieces I'm waiting on.

Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment