ONE ROOM CHALLENGE SOURCES

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey y'all! I apologize for the neglect last week. I've been really busy with a local tea room that opened it's doors this past weekend. I was finishing some last touches and I will share all the before and after pictures with you soon.


I want to say thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post of the One Room Challenge Reveal .  It means so much to me for you all to take the time to check it out. Today I'm sharing the resources used in my closet. If I leave anything out just let me know. 







Okay here we go!

Lighting / Esty

Gold Basket's Old /  Marshalls

Seagrass Tote Baskets / World Market

Art / Society6

Palm Fabric / Sailrite

Black and White Striped Rug / World Market

Mannequin Heads (Spray painted gold) / Sally Beauty Supply 

Pictures are from magazines and I used IKEA ribba frames

The moulding painted black / The Home Depot

Hangers /  Marshalls 

Gold Skull / Z Gallerie

I believe that covers all the items I used. 


Thanks again for all the lovely comments and I hope you all have a wonderful week!


Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment