ROCKSBOX

Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Friday! Today I'm talking about a great company called ROCKSBOX.  Are any of you familiar? If not, please allow me to dish a little on this amazing company.  For a monthly fee of $19 you get three pieces of jewelry to rock. You can keep the jewels for as long as your little heart desires. You also have the option to buy the pieces.


Once you send them back you will receive another three pieces to wear. I did a little browsing and discovered they carry some amazing jewelry designers that I adore! Once I signed up I began to add pieces to my wish list. House of Harlow 1960 and Kendra Scott were at the top of my list.






My jewelry arrived in a chic little box.  I was pleasantly surprised and pleased my box arrived so quickly.


Beautiful, right? I cannot began to express how much I am looking forward to wearing these gorgeous jewels! Please do yourselves a favor and check this out. Especially if you love jewelry as much as I do. To make this even more fabulous, ROCKSBOX is offering my readers one month free with a special code ambercxoxo.


I hope you Friday is turning out to be as fabulous as mine, thanks to ROCKBOXS!!


Xx
Amber


*This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.



Post a Comment