DIY MARBLE PAPER

Friday, June 26, 2015

Today I'm sharing a really easy diy for the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Lately, I've had bathroom decor on the brain. The endless possibilities of painting, adding hardware, changing the mirrors, etc. I thought I would start with something easy in my master bath, and if I liked it I could carry on to the other two bathrooms.

I ordered this marble paper quite some time ago for another project. I didn't end up using it, but I knew eventually I would someday. Well today is someday. I knew the marble paper would look great  in my medicine cabinet with all my beauty products. The hubs doesn't use it so it's really just all my stuff. Why not glam it up!





This project was quite easy and really didn't take any time. Do you have any projects this weekend?



I wish you all a happy Friday!

Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment