Gallery Wall

Friday, July 17, 2015


Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a gallery wall that I finally finished in the living room. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen a sneak peek I shared. Do you remember the DIY graphic wall I did a while back? You can catch up on that post here.


I knew I wanted a gallery wall somewhere in my house. After staring at my wall in the living room for quite some time, I decided the graphic wall I painted would be amazing! I knew I wanted to add family pictures along with some fabulous art.





I really love edgy pieces and mixing them into my home. Most of these items I found on etsy. The frames where some I had and others I bought from Ikea, Hobby Lobby, and Target. Now I'm thinking of continuing the gallery up the stairs. What do you think?


Have a great weekend!

Xx
Amber

2 comments

  1. I love this! Did you paint the pattern on your wall or is that some kind of tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used tape to make the pattern and went in with the paint. Thanks!

      Delete