JONATHAN ADLER DIY INSPIRED

Monday, July 20, 2015


Today I whipped up an easy DIY inspired by my favorite designer, Jonathan Adler. A couple of weeks ago I shared a summer favorites list of clothes, home decor, etc. If you missed it you can catch up on it here.


I really love the black vase but the price tag is a little hefty. I thought this would make an excellent DIY and I already had everything. The vase I used I'm pretty sure I picked up from Marshalls a while back. I usually have black spray paint on hand and the gold acrylic paint I picked up from Hobby Lobby.






I turned the vase upside down while I sprayed it with the black spray paint. I didn't want to get it inside if I ever want to put water for flowers. Once it dried I went in with the gold paint and splattered it all over. Easy peasy.


Enjoy your week!

Xx
Amber


Post a Comment