SUMMER FAVORITES

Monday, July 6, 2015









































           Top / Vase / Basket / Vans / Maxi / MJ / Bag / Phone Case

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday weekend. Our little family enjoyed some
swimming, bbq, and fireworks this Fourth of July and we truly enjoyed it! Today I'm sharing what I'm currently coveting this hot summer season. I can't believe were are already in July. I feel this summer is completely flying by. I was on a recent trip to Hobby Lobby and the Fall decor is already gracing the aisle. Target has also begin putting out the school supplies ( I secretly was a little happy when I saw the supplies).

It's been really hot and humid here. I'm really not a fan of summer, especially when it's so hot that I just want to lay there and not move. I'm working really hard to get the patio done. Maybe once I'm done it will start to cool down a little and it can be truly enjoyed. Fingers crossed.


Anyway, enjoy your Monday and do some shopping while you're at it!





Xx
Amber

Post a Comment