A BATHROOM MINI MAKEOVER

Monday, August 31, 2015


Hey guy's! I hope you all had a productive weekend. I on the other hand, finished up my mini makeover in the master bath. This part of the bathroom houses the toilet and only that, so this room is pretty small if you catch my drift.

If you remember from the before picture it was really boring. It's not a place I spend a lot of time, but it bothered me every time I walked by it. I envisioned it to have quite a punch.  I decided to paint the walls white, using Sherwin Williams Extra White. In my original mood board I wanted a graphic wallpaper. I decided to go in and do my own pattern by hand. I used a sharpie on all the walls and ceiling. Yes, sharpie sounds kind of crazy, but it's totally doable.


Before:





After:






I'm really happy with the outcome and I love walking by and seeing this beautiful display! It was definitely a tedious job with the sharpie but it was well worth it. Looks and feels like wallpaper and that was just the look I was going for. The art is from Art.com. The acrylic toilet paper holder is from CB2, the rug is from Target, and this is the light fixture that I spray painted gold.

Easy and inexpensive update. Now I'm ready to tackle our guest bathroom.

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment