A PAINTED DOOR

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Today I'm sharing a really easy update in my home. I don't know what it is about a black door that I just love. After painting the exterior of the door black, I decided to paint the interior black as well. I don't know why I haven't done this before. I took a quick before of what it looked like. Sorry about the taped off, iPhone picture. The hubs always starts before I can take a before picture.

 The roman shade was also not anything major. I ordered a new white roman shade from JCPenney  and I added the black trim from Hobby Lobby.

Before:


After:




Super easy with a nice outcome. I love it! I've been eyeing this Mantis wall sconce for some time now. I want to add it to the right side of the door by the painting in the living room. What do  you think? Yes! Me too.

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment