BATHROOM GLAM

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hey guy's, happy Monday! Thanks for all the love on my patio from last week's post. It's so beautiful and we are definitely enjoying it. It's a new week for new projects. Today I'm sharing the plans for my master bathroom. I would like to redo the whole bathroom, but for now I'm going to tackle a small part that drives me crazy!


Here's a couple shots of what it's looking like right now. It's not a good time.






Yes, it's a small area in the master. I just feel this area needs a little TLC.  The walls are a cream color right now. I'm thinking that some graphic walls would look great! I would love wallpaper but I'm thinking a DIY would work well in here. I would also like to add some art above the toilet, a new toilet paper holder, a new light and a new trash can is the plan.


So here's what I'm thinking in a mood board I created.




I ordered the print, and I have the hubs picking up some paint today. I'm going to get started this week and hopefully I can share by Monday.


Have a great week!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment