Craigslist Table

Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the weekend. It's been a crazy week for me. I've been really busy with back to school haircuts and color for my lovely high school clients. I've also been working on another design job which is awesome! Today I thought I would share my recent Craigslist purchase. The glass on my coffee table that I had in the living room broke and I was devastated. I had to act fast on getting another table. I really can't stand when my house is out of order. It really bothers me. I'm the type of person that will check Craigslist, and antique stores before I start looking anywhere else.


I happened to come across this beautiful table. It's not in perfect condition, but it's pretty damn close. The thing I love most about this table is that it's a little smaller then the previous one. It's shiny and brass. It fits right in.






This room is not complete just quite yet. I want to paint the Starburst light above the door gold. It's taking forever to convince my husband. It was a pain in the ass hanging it. Our ceilings are really high. Hopefully he will give in. I also need to replace the blinds on each side of the front door.

I swear on Monday I will share my patio. We had a minor set back on a DIY. My main focus for  the weekend is getting it done.


Cheers to the weekend!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment