DIY EDGY LAMP

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday is upon us yet again. My daughter goes back to school on Wednesday and my oldest son is already on his third week of school. Where does the time go? This summer has flown by! Today I wanted to share an easy DIY. I've been obsessed with this lamp from Kelly Wearstler , but it's way out of my budget. I saw this lamp a while back at Target, and  just this last week it was on clearance. It got me thinking, and I came up with this.

Using these wooden balls, Krazy glue, and black spray paint I was able to make a really edgy, fun piece.











If you decide to do this you can make your ball placement symmetrical if you choose to. I like the funky placement on my lamp. I love the way it turned out! It's chic, edgy, and it's right up my alley.

I hope you all enjoy your week!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment