PATIO LIFESTYLE

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hey guy's, happy Friday! Guess what? I finished my patio! I apologize for taking a long time to finally post about this project. It took some time that's for sure. I'm really excited to enjoy it and have some friends over to enjoy it as well.


Before I show you how beautiful it turned out, lets take a look at the embarrassing before.



Here's the after:











I can't begin to tell you how much I love our new hangout! It's so relaxing and beautiful to look at. The lounger was made by my husband from an old bed and some wood we had on hand. I covered the mattress with this outdoor  fabric. The coffee table belong to my Grandmother. It actually had real marble on top at one time. It broke and all I had was the base to work with. We cut some wood and used this faux marble contact paper.

I wanted a fancy light in the beginning, but then I decided just to give the existing fan a coat of black spray paint. It looks like a whole different light. The "curtains" are drop cloths from Sherwin Williams as well as the paint. The color is Indigo used on the concrete. The rug is from Rugs USA . It's not an actual outdoor rug, but I decided to use it on the patio and it's held up quite nice. The swing was made by the hubs following this tutorial . I painted the stripes.

The mirrors and everything else you see here are things I've had.  That's thing about us hoarders, you can shop in your own home.


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment