CURRENTLY COVETING AUTUMN

Thursday, September 3, 2015




Today I'm sharing a list of home decor and fashion that I'm currently coveting. It's hard to believe that we are in September as we approach fall quickly. I have no complaints. I love fall and it's one of my favorite seasons here in New Mexico.  I did actually see some fallen leaves today which made me look twice because I literally thought I was seeing things. It's nice to see the changes that are coming.  

Later this month I want to share some Halloween decor that's inspiring me. When fall is on the horizon all I can think about is Halloween. It's like Christmas for me. I've been coming across some really fun & chic Halloween decor lately. It's never to early to start thinking about decor and Halloween costumes. 

I'm also trying to start and finish some projects here around the house (finish lol, let's be honest a home is never finished). I'm very close to sharing my oldest son's room. We've been going back and forth on a few things. My daughter's room is still in limbo. I'm really trying to figure out that room. It's the smallest bedroom in our home, which makes the layout difficult. Now I have her bugging me for a queen size bed as oppose to the twin that's in there right now. Ugh, kids. Or should I say teenagers. 

I'm also forever working on my bedroom. I was laying in bed the other night and I had a vision. I'm now working on this vision and will share with you all soon. 

Happy shopping this Holiday weekend! 

Xx
Amber 







Post a Comment