CURRENTLY COVETING

Friday, September 25, 2015


It's Friday, which means you get to shop my weekly picks! If you've been following me here on the blog or on Instagram you know black and white is my jam! Throw a little gold in the mix and your style will be timeless. We are officially in Fall mode. The weather here is a bit chilly in the mornings, but it's still a little warm in the afternoons. I don't usually transition my home decor into Fall mode. It pretty much stays the same, except for the constant moving around of things. I do however, take out the throws from being stored away for the summer. I put a couple in the family room and one in the living room. Candles are lit more in the fall and winter time. I guess you could call that my way of welcoming Fall into our home.

I'm sharing some home decor that I love and could get your home into Fall mode if that's your thing! I saw the Nate Berkus ottoman at my local Target and it's really good! The gold hand vase  and Happy Habitat throw I've had my eye on for some time and would totally fit right in at the Chambers household. Who doesn't love a Diptyque candle and striped coasters? I've been wanting this art forever and I may have found a spot for it.  H&M has a great pillow selection and this green velvet is perfect. Lastly, I love marble looking anything. I came across these plates and they were totally screaming my name  ( hello and welcome to my home).


Happy Fall y'all!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment