GUEST BATH UPDATE

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today I thought I would share an update on the guest bathroom. The painting is done top to bottom and it already looks a hundred times better! The light came in on Saturday and I absolutely LOVE it! I know my original plan was to go with this light fixture. Well I decided that I would still use this one, but I wanted to use it in our kids bathroom upstairs, due to the fact it's a bigger bathroom and it could totally use an updated fixture, but we can talk about that more later on.



I'm going to show you a before picture of the dark walls and you can get an idea of what I'm working with.




And here is what it's looking like now. 




The light fixture is so good. I really wish you all could see it in person. I still have lot's to do. The list is pretty long for this bathroom. I'm going to paint the cabinets this week, I'm still looking for hardware, and etc, etc. 

I hope you all have an amazing week!

Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment