GUEST BATH

Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey there! Today I'm talking about our guest bathroom and how desperately it needs a makeover. I don't know why it's taken me so long to redo this bathroom. You would think that this bathroom would have it going on, well not so much. When we first moved in Kael painted it a darker color. We used Cyberspace from Sherwin Williams.  I loved it at first, but now I'm totally over it. This past weekend I painted it white using Sherwin Williams. The walls and ceiling were painted and it looks ten times better!

Now that the painting is out of the way I can see how I would like to pursue the styling, art, etc. The cabinets are screaming for paint and hardware. I was going to go with these cabinet knobs but the time frame is like four weeks out. I'm not a patient person so I'll continue to search for something else.

The art and lighting have been ordered and I can hardly wait for them to get here. I'm still looking for the right mirror, I have two that could possibly work for this area. I'm thinking of using these hooks instead of a towel bar. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the existing shower curtain or if I should replace it with a new one. I have lot's to think about and do, but here's a little mood board so you can see where I'm going with this design.




I can't wait to see this area come together! I'm hoping it will look as fabulous as I'm envisioning it. I wish you all a productive week!


Xx
Amber

Post a Comment