Painted Floors

Friday, September 18, 2015

 I love a good DIY, and I've been thinking about painting the concrete floor in my teenage daughter's bedroom. The carpet is so gross.  I'm talking makeup and a flat iron burn. I've given up on shampooing and trying to cover with a rug. I've said in a previous post I've been in limbo with her room. I think the carpet is what's throwing me off. I started looking at saved painted floors I had on my Pinterest board and now I can't wait to get started on this. Here's a few painted floors that are really inspiring me right now.







I get goose bumps just looking at these beautiful painted floors. The first photo from Angela via The Painted House is beyond! The color, the wallpaper, and pattern on the painted floor is absolute perfection! This will be a process however, but I'm hoping to get started here real soon.

Have you painted any floors? Advice?


Have a lovely weekend!

Xx
Amber

Post a Comment