ALL HALLOWS EVE COCKTAILS

Monday, October 26, 2015



In honor of the final week of October and with Halloween just right around the corner,  I thought I would share some cocktails to get you all in the mood, or just because you (we) like to drink. On Friday, my BFF aka my cousin hosted a girls night with cocktails and a viewing of Hocus Pocus. I've seen this movie countless times, but it really never gets old. Amanda, with her mad bartending skills, made a Whipped pumpkin martini and it was simply divine!


1 / 2 / 3 /  4


I found some drink recipes on Pinterest and now I want to make them all.  Nothing wrong with a cocktail a day, shit there is an hour dedicated to it!  Since the kiddos aren't allowed to join in on the drink game I plan to make them Crescent mummy dogs and pumpkin spice egg nog this week.  That will make them feel as special as I do when indulging in these spirited cocktails, minus the occasional slurred curse word directed at the Hubs! Speaking of our precious offspring, we will be honoring the tradition of pumpkin carving, creating our usual deformed jack-o-lanterns. We take a trip to Galloping Grace Pumpkin Patch, carefully selecting our victims while also enjoying the adorable livestock present for the kids to pet (more like harass).

I hope you all take some of these ideas and apply them to your fun-filled Hallows Eve. This "holiday" as I like to refer to it, is very special and exciting for me.... Here's to a very creepy, horrific weekend that includes a few savory sips to enhance those primal fears of yours (and deal with the dreaded sugar rush the kids display from eating copious amounts of candy)!

Xx
Amber

1 comment

  1. I love Halloween drinks sad I missed these to make his year but I will try them before winter.

    ReplyDelete