HALLOWEEN COCKTAIL PARTY

Friday, October 23, 2015


Today I'm sharing a small Halloween cocktail party the hubs and I will be hosting. As you all know, Halloween is my favorite time of year! Kael and I hosted a big Halloween party when we first moved into our home. That was about four years ago and we have yet to have another. I decided to hold the party on our patio before the weather becomes too chilly, making it difficult to enjoy our delicious adult beverages and delightful holiday treats. The temperature has been unseasonably warm until this week. It's been quite chilly and rainy. The weather finally broke, with the perfect autumn New Mexico weather helping set the perfect scene for the outdoor patio fun planned for the weekend.














We decided to have the fire pit going considering our guests might get a little chilly. I left the real webs on the bottom of the fire pit, thinking it fits right in with the decor. Thank you for stopping by and here's to a successful party!


 I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Xx
Amber

1 comment

  1. Love this style! So like The Ivy Tearoom in Albuquerque, NM! (Great place for tea and atmosphere!)

    ReplyDelete