FAMILY ROOM CHANGE UP

Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I apologize for being MIA for the past couple of weeks. I've been a little busy around here and honestly it was a nice break. I'm sure you all have been busy with Christmas decorations and shopping as well. I planned on putting up some Christmas decor, but I ended up changing the decor in the family room instead. I gave the dresser a dose of black paint and I also changed out the mirror and replaced it with my favorite marquee light that my husband bought for me on our last wedding anniversary (he knows decor is the way to my heart). 






I really love the dresser in black!  I'm not sure if I will keep the lamp here, I may move it into the front room. I'm going to work on hiding that pesky cord as well. Paint is always an easy way to change a piece of furniture, or a room.  I was getting bored with the dresser in here and I almost thought about getting rid of it, but then I remembered we had some extra paint on hand. Easy peasy! 

The hubs picked up some garland and wreaths this weekend from Trader Joe's. Their selection is great and affordable. I plan on decorating this week and I will be back on Friday to share our Christmas decor. 

Have a great rest of the week! 



Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment