HUDSON HOME DECOR

Monday, November 9, 2015


Today let's discuss decor available through an online store with some incredible pieces to add some flair to your home. Hudson Home Decor  has a divine selection of diverse pieces that will add a hint of boldness to any area you want to spruce up.  As I was scouring through the decor and furniture, I couldn't help but think of my favorite designer, Kelly Wearstler. I myself love decor that is bold and makes a statement. I chose a few pieces that I really love, that don't come with the hefty price tag that Mrs. Wearstler has attached to her pieces.  







Small mood board to give you an idea. 





I LOVE the gold man candleholder! I'm a big fan of candles, they can set the mood with both lighting and scent. In addition the ambiance candles present, I love pieces that are quirky and not found in bland everyday home decor.  The hand table can function as a variety of uses, serving as a statement piece in any room of your choice.  The gold mirror provides an elegant addition to your home as well.  
Head over to Hudson Home Decor and browse more of their beautiful selection. I'll be back on Friday, to share how I style my bar cart and my must have selections with Chairish.
Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment