CHRISTMAS TOUR 2015

Monday, December 14, 2015



Today I'm sharing my holiday home decor with you all. I've been a bit of a slacker decorating this holiday season. I like to keep it simple when it comes to Christmas decor. We put the tree up a couple of weeks ago, but it's been rather difficult trying to keep it looking decent considering we have a toddler roaming around seeking mischief. 

Here's our front entry. 






And here's our family room.







There you have it. I have to say the Sugar Paper gift boxes were the perfect pop of color in our family room. The gold garland from Hobby Lobby is what I used at the front entry and is also on the dresser in the front living area. This will be the last Christmas with that piece of furniture as it's time for a change that I have been really looking forward to! The mantel in the family room is probably my favorite eye candy. I used disco balls in the fireplace, along with candles and garland providing the perfect touch. Less is more when it comes to decorating mantles, not only for holidays but everyday decor as well. 

I hope you enjoyed it and have a fabulous week!



Xx
Amber

Post a Comment