GIFT GUIDE FOR HER

Friday, December 4, 2015






Today I'm sharing a gift guide for that special lady in your life, these are merely suggestions as you know your special "giftee" better than I.  However, at times it can be difficult to think outside of the box (do you guys buy as many gift cards as I do?).   I've listed products from beauty to home decor, perhaps these items will give a few ideas on some small yet fantastic gifts for your loved one.      

 Originally this post today was to be of my Christmas decor, but we (my husband) hit a little snag in a new flush mount in the family room that is part of my mantle decor and time seemed to disappear on me.  We are working diligently this weekend on the Christmas decor, so please return Monday to see how it all came out!


Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment