SO LONG 2015

Monday, December 21, 2015



Here we are again on a Monday, just four days away from Christmas. This month has flown by and it's mind blowing that we are close to saying farewell to 2015. This year has had its' ups and downs for the Chambers household. We've had a couple of deaths this year that have left our hearts heavy. Especially during the holidays, but that is the circle of life and each day makes us stronger in our belief that we will see each other again someday. 

The big highlight of 2015 was my first commercial decorating job. It was amazing to watch The Ivy Tea Room I designed come to life. To hear people express how much they love the atmosphere just brings me pure joy! The tea room has been open for less than a year and has already received a lot of positive publicity and made the Top Five Hidden Gems in Albuquerque The Magazine. I'm happy to report  my design work at the tea room has landed me more projects locally and across the United States. I can not express how happy it makes me to do what I truly love!  I have an amazing husband that is my biggest fan and supporter. I am blessed that I'm able to stay at home with my children and still do what I love as a interior stylist, a hair stylist ( I love all my clients) and consistently working on our ever evolving home. 

I would like to thank all the people who pop in daily to read my posts on the blog. My traffic numbers have been growing and I'm truly grateful that people have been checking it out, making fun of it, or find it rather inspiring. My hope for the new year is to continue to learn, grow, and do what I love so I can continue share it with you all. This is going to be my last official post for 2015. I will be back in January and will host my first ever giveaway to one lucky reader. Make sure to check back then so you don't miss out!  

I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

Xx
Amber 



Post a Comment