SHELF GAME

Friday, January 22, 2016


I began thinking after my last post of the open shelving I've been dreaming about in my kitchen. Well my friends, I must say I found an area that will work perfectly! I'm not sure why I haven't thought of this before, but I'm pretty excited and I've been looking through my Pinterest board of kitchens to get some inspiration going. I will continue on with my original plan of replacing the cabinet doors with glass doors in the nook area. 


Here's some images of inspiration that I'm loving! This first image is from my Instagram friend Gina Julian. Her home was featured in Apartment Therapy  and is beyond stunning! She is also one amazing artist



 Via








I absolutely love Nate Berkus' kitchen with the marble and brass bracket shelves. I'm almost positive I will be using a shelf that has that combo. The last image gives me some major inspiration for my pantry in the nook area. If I had room for one big piece of furniture to house all my dishes and amazing decor this would be the way to go. 


I'm still on the hunt for the seating area in the nook. I figure once I find it, the seating will definitely tie everything together. In the meantime, I'm going to begin work on the area that I can get my shelf game on! I can't wait to get the shelves up and decorate.  


Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment