BRINGING SPRING INDOORS

Friday, February 19, 2016



I don't know about you all, but I am so ready for the Spring weather! The weather here, despite today, has been so gorgeous, reaching temperatures of 70 degrees F. I know the weather has not been like this for the rest of the World, so I figured I would share some home picks that could give you that Spring feeling indoors. 







H&M is one of my favorite stores for home decor. I love that they carry fun, bold, and edgy pieces. All of these items are from H&M except for the David Bowie print. I came across this art print on Society 6 and I loved it! It's a great edgy piece, but you also can tell it's Mr. Bowie himself. I simply adore the pink cappuccino mug. It feels modern, but yet vintage. I also love the small bowls in the pink shade, but it does also come in black and gold which makes it so hard to choose between the two!

I'm not quite sure how the candle smells I just really enjoy the packaging. The pink velvet pillow with the tasseling has been in my cross hairs for quite some time as well. Finally, the gold pineapple dish and graphic black and white plate would be beautiful to display in your kitchen, especially if you have some open shelving going on. With that being said I can't wait to share with you all the open shelving soon to grace my kitchen. I'm waiting on a few pieces that should be here this coming week. FINGERS CROSSED!

Have a great weekend! 

Xx
Amber 


Post a Comment