OPEN SHELVING

Friday, March 4, 2016



Today is such an exciting day! Not only do I get to share my open shelving the hubs and I have been working on, but House of Cards finally came out today with season four and I can't wait to binge watch and drink (not binge drink, I'm too old) this weekend !  As you may know, I talked about wanting open shelving and I didn't have a spot in the kitchen, but then it dawned on me that this little space would be a perfect area for floating shelves.

I've been eyeing these shelves from CB2 for quite some time and I'm pretty excited that I waited for the right time to use them. Let me just say they are way better in person! They are solid, beautiful, and a perfect fit for the Chambers household. Who doesn't love marble and brass??












I decided to add a floating cabinet I purchased from Ikea and went with an acrylic and brass handle from Hobby Lobby. I bought a few new small additions to help it pop, like the black and gold mugs from H&M, and the art from Artfully Walls, but everything else I already owned. It came together quite nicely and I could not be happier! Every time I look over at this little area it brings me such joy. I feel I need to step up my shelf game in the family room, it needs a little rearranging. 


Xx
Amber 

Post a Comment