FRIDAY THOUGHTS

Friday, April 29, 2016





The quote above pretty much sums up how I've been feeling lately. I'm not sure if I have a cold or allergies, but whatever it is it's completely kicking my ass and making it difficult to be productive. With that being said it's easy to sit around and watch TV. The hubs and I began watching Game of Thrones. I know there's been a lot of talk about this series, and it recently premiered it's sixth season. We are on season three and we absolutely LOVE it! It's like The Lord of The Rings & Willow all mashed up together. Thanks to HBO for the free preview of GOT and now we get to add an extra ten dollars a month to our already high cable bill.

Have you all been following the One Room Challenge , hosted by Linda from  Calling it Home? There's lots of talented designers this time around. Christine Dovey  is one of my favorite designers and the woman can do no wrong. She is one of the many linking participants in this challenge. So check it out if you haven't already.





I decided our hall area downstairs needed a little pick me up. I painted the walls a lovely grey shade from Sherwin Williams and added a piece of new art. I plan on sharing more here on the blog next week. There's still some minor details to get done. 




Mothers Day is upon us and I've been trying to think outside the box. I've contemplated on hosting a brunch and got really inspired when I came across Amanda from Fashionable Hostess ,  Mothers Day brunch on her blog. The whole set up is beautiful! I wish my outdoors looked like this. 




I bought this print for Jaxs room and can hardly wait to get it up once the room gets painted. I've been  looking forward to tackling that room for some time now.  

We have plans to visit the Farmers Market on Saturday. I hope the weather cooperates. April weather here in NM is so annoying! It's nice and warm one minute and then it could be snowing the next. My sweet mother in law is coming in to town on Sunday and we are all excited to spend time with her. I can't wait for her to stay in our finished guest room. I need to get it "ready" for her. Maybe I'll do a post on how I get our guest room ready with all the little touches I like to add. 

Enjoy the weekend! 


Xx 
Amber 

Post a Comment