THE GUEST ROOM

Friday, April 1, 2016



It's finally time to share our guest room. I'm sorry it didn't work out last week, but it was a little busy around here with Easter and I was missing a final piece for this room. I made some changes here and there, but I'm really enjoying how it all turned out.  It's so wonderful to have the doors open and not closed all the time due to the hot mess that use to reside here. Now that our eighteen year old has moved out of this room, it's sparkling clean and ready for someone to enjoy! 











As I've mentioned before this room is relatively small. With that being said, keeping the twin bed in this room works well and is very convenient for my sweet mother in law when she comes to visit. I get a lot of questions about the floor. It was a DIY that we did and if you want to catch up on it you can find it here

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask away! I hope you enjoyed the eye candy  I shared today, I know I did. 

Xx
Amber 

1 comment

  1. Obsessing over the daybed. Where did you get it? Assuming it is vintage....

    ReplyDelete